Players eligible born in 2011, 2012, 2013
Atom program: ages 8-10
Players cannot turn 11 before December 31 of the playing year. There are no try-outs for the Atom program. All Atom age players will be able to play in our program.
Refer A Friend Program
If you bring a friend and you both sign up for our regular season you will receive a 10% discount on your season fees up to a maximum of $100! Please email your team manager for more details.
Welcome to the Bulldogs Atom football program!
Come join us for a fun June camp, brush up on your football skills and meet your teammates that you will be playing fall ball with! Bring your cleats/runners and water bottle and get ready for some fun!
Woodlands Field - 88 Woodgreen Drive SW, Calgary, AB T2W 4W9
June 15, 16, and 17, 2021
June 22, 23 and 24, 2021
6:30pm - 8:00pm
Regular Season - STARTS AUGUST 16, 2021
Registration for the actual football season will take place after the camp. Practice for the season will start August 16, 2021. Equipment handout will take place A week or two prior to the start of practice.
Practice will run Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday form 6 - 8pm. Once school begins practice will run 2 nights per week.
Fees for the season are $450.
Football Alberta has specified that there are no practices or other football activities during the entire month of July. We request that players use this month for vacations, if possible.
Our objective at the Atom level is a fun league and an introduction to football for children in a safe and fun manner. Atom games are usually played Saturday or Sunday afternoons, and all players trying out for Atoms will automatically make the team.
The rules and regulations for Atom Football are designed to create a safe and fair playing ground for all players:
- There are only 10 players/team on the field at a time.
- Games are to be played on a half field (45-yard line to end zone).
- Games are controlled scrimmage style as follows: The team starts at the 45-yard line and runs 5 offensive plays, then the opposing team starts at the 45-yard line and runs 5 offensive plays. They switch off six times for a total of 30 offensive plays each.
- No score or stats are recorded.
- There are no formal referees. 1 referee from each team, coach recommended.
- There is no kicking in Atom games.
- One coach from each team allowed on the field.
Please check community Boundaries before registering. Click here to confirm.
Head Coach - Jeff Hart: email@example.com
Team Manager Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org